Happiness

The title of this blog came from the musical You're a Good Man Charlie Brown. In our world, there exists so many different interpretations of what happiness truly is. It appears that some feel that happiness comes from economic prosperity or doing what feels good. Or for all of you Wicked fans out there, "Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true." My personal opinion is that happiness comes by living right and clean lives.

Looking through Windows

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Moments

I recently discovered this Mormon Message titled "Moments that Matter Most." It's become my new favorite. The cinematography was what gripped me the most. It caused me to think about the many, many moments that make up every day. Even more so, it caused me to think about the many, many moments that make up the memories of our lives. How often do I take the time to slow down and remember to spend time with the people that mean the most to me? How often do I remember to get up after I've fallen down and keep going. The success of our lives has every bit to do with the way we treat the moments that matter the most. I sincerely hope that I can do better at slowing down and taking advantage of the gift of time God has blessed me with.

As a side note, a friend recently pointed out that the music in this video is strangely familiar to
"Forbidden Friendship" on the How to Train Your Dragon soundtrack. That could also be a contributing factor as to why I like it so much.

1 comment: