Happiness

The title of this blog came from the musical You're a Good Man Charlie Brown. In our world, there exists so many different interpretations of what happiness truly is. It appears that some feel that happiness comes from economic prosperity or doing what feels good. Or for all of you Wicked fans out there, "Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true." My personal opinion is that happiness comes by living right and clean lives.

Looking through Windows

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Russia and American Football

Okay, so the two don't really go together very well. I mean Russians think that American football is kind of silly, and that football (soccer) is the true sport. I can't say that I completely disagree with them, but I must admit that I really do like good old American football. Which is why I'm glad that the season is coming up again and it looks as if I will be buying myself some tickets to BYU football.
Speaking of football, this is my younger brother's senior year and he's playing on the varsity team at his high school. The cool thing is, he made it into the Deseret News!! So for all of you NSHS fans out there, here's the link to John's claim to fame! http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705321258/High-school-football-North-Sevier-Wolves-2009-preview.html
Now about Russia, one of my personal favorite topics. So I was living in Idaho Falls for two months when the Meldrums decided to tell me that there was a Russian restaurant/store in town!! I was so excited to find this out, so I' went on two shopping sprees before I made the journey home. I bought a few siroks (which are mini cheesecakes) and some buckwheat and some apricot juice and some borsch seasoning packets, and everybody's favorite, Russian chocolate!!! I was so excited to bring all of that stuff home with me. My family and I are having a real Russian food night on Saturday. I'm pretty excited about the whole thing.

4 comments:

  1. We really liked the cheese cake.. Haven't tried the chocolate yet! Maybe we should come down for dinner tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so where do I write what happiness is to me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaron, I think you are amazing and I am glad that you wrote what you think Happiness is. I would happen to agree with you, with some additions as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments! You're all awesome!

    ReplyDelete