Happiness

The title of this blog came from the musical You're a Good Man Charlie Brown. In our world, there exists so many different interpretations of what happiness truly is. It appears that some feel that happiness comes from economic prosperity or doing what feels good. Or for all of you Wicked fans out there, "Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true." My personal opinion is that happiness comes by living right and clean lives.

Looking through Windows

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Here We Have Idaho

So, I'm down to the last few weeks in the beloved state of potatoes and apparently gems, but I'm not convinced in that area. I've had a lot of fun working at the INL this summer. Now I'm just down to the wire trying to finish up a paper.
This last week has been crazy for me. I've talked to so many of my friends trying just to keep up with them. But I've enjoyed every minute of it. Sarah is keeping Proctor and Gamble in check, Gerti is going to Texas for graduate school, Danny is thoroughly enjoying his work at BYU, and Nick invited me to accompany him as he played the trumpet. By the way, for any of you who haven't heard Nick play, he is awesome. So all in all I've been extremely blessed this summer with excellent friends, great co-workers, and a wonderful family. I'm not sure that I am ready for this summer to end. Which is why I plan on spending some time at home before that great and terrible day, August 31 arrives. =-)

P.S. Thank you all for your comments I really enjoyed them.

2 comments:

  1. No. This picture is from the museum of the Experimental Breeder Reactor I (EBR-I) in Idaho. It's totally okay to take pictures here.

    ReplyDelete