Happiness

The title of this blog came from the musical You're a Good Man Charlie Brown. In our world, there exists so many different interpretations of what happiness truly is. It appears that some feel that happiness comes from economic prosperity or doing what feels good. Or for all of you Wicked fans out there, "Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true." My personal opinion is that happiness comes by living right and clean lives.

Looking through Windows

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Music to My Ears

So tonight on "What's that behind door number 1?" we will discover the new toys of Aaron. So for our first peak, we will look behind door number 1. Drum roll please..........

A fancy new shoe horn from Russia!!! You better believe it, that puppy is two feet of pure metal with the name of my mission engraved on the back. It's pretty much the best thing since sliced cheese. I got it from my mission president and his wife. Thank you so much President and Sister Collins!!!!

Okay, now it's time for a peak behind door number two. I know you can hardly wait any longer. Wait the handle is turning the door is creaking and lo and behold..... a new pair of headphones. These things are so much better than the ones that come with i-pods, they are soft and comfy and block out any distracting noise.

But why such the excitement about a pair of headphones you ask? Well let's look behind door number 3. I know, the excitement is intense. Another drum roll please...... Ladies and gentlemen it's not a bird, it's not a plane, it's not even that man wearing a weird costume with an S painted on his chest, it's a.....brand new keyboard!!!! And there was much rejoicing in the land. Well at least for my roommate and I. It's been pretty sweet to have a piano to play and relax with. I must say that I have been wanting one ever since I got to college, but now was the time. Anyway, I would love to write more about the exciting things in my life, but I've got an appointment with my keyboard. Ah... that is music to my ears.

4 comments:

  1. I know this is a technicality, but it's "the greatest thing since sliced bread." Frankly, there hasn't been anything greater than sliced cheese since it was invented.

    That is awesome that you now have a piano device. Also, I am extremely jealous of your shoe horn. I loved those things.

    Also, I know I change blogs a lot, but I'm settled down now. It's http://mormonponderables.blogspot.com. Also, I got Jory going on a joint one at http://5thand7th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! I'm glad you could get a keyboard and a shoehorn! see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What kind of stuff can your keyboard do? Those headphones look super comfy. My brother had a pair like those (except older), and the sound was amazing. Plus I didn't have those earbuds constantly falling out of my ears or annoying them since my ears are smaller. I sure miss having headphones with my keyboard, or at least an adapter. Is your keyboard pretty recent and up-to-date? That is so awesome, man!
    Congrats on the shoehorn, too. Now you don't have to bend and twist around too much to get your shoes off! :D It must seem like it came from home, coming from Russia. Enjoy your new toys, Aaron.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is exciting. I'm super jealous. we gave up our keyboard to my sister because her little girl is starting piano lessons. Oh, what I wouldn't give for a piano! I miss hearing you play, you are super talented!

    ReplyDelete