Happiness

The title of this blog came from the musical You're a Good Man Charlie Brown. In our world, there exists so many different interpretations of what happiness truly is. It appears that some feel that happiness comes from economic prosperity or doing what feels good. Or for all of you Wicked fans out there, "Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true." My personal opinion is that happiness comes by living right and clean lives.

Looking through Windows

Monday, July 12, 2010

Oh, Danny Boy

As I said in my last post, Danny is leaving to go to Graduate School. That makes me kind of sad, so I made this little movie just to remember all of the good times that we've had here at BYU. I hope that you enjoy it!


2 comments:

  1. Nice slideshow, Aaron! Epic pictures, good times.

    Danny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You are the greatest. It really has been great! It seems like I've known you for-e-ver!

    BYU is over for the both of us. Best of luck, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great slide show! Looks like you two had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete