Happiness

The title of this blog came from the musical You're a Good Man Charlie Brown. In our world, there exists so many different interpretations of what happiness truly is. It appears that some feel that happiness comes from economic prosperity or doing what feels good. Or for all of you Wicked fans out there, "Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true." My personal opinion is that happiness comes by living right and clean lives.

Looking through Windows

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Last Year's Vacation





So I know that is has been a year since this trip happened. But I just discovered all of my roommates pictures on my computer and he happened to have pictures of our trip down to Zion's National Park last August. So I have decided to post some of them. (Thanks DANNY). It was a ton of fun. We spent about twenty four hours in the park. The best part was walking in the narrows. It was such a beautiful day. I'd like to go back down and do it again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment