Happiness

The title of this blog came from the musical You're a Good Man Charlie Brown. In our world, there exists so many different interpretations of what happiness truly is. It appears that some feel that happiness comes from economic prosperity or doing what feels good. Or for all of you Wicked fans out there, "Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true." My personal opinion is that happiness comes by living right and clean lives.

Looking through Windows

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Well, it's the end of a semester at BYU!!!! And in my defense I managed to get a 3.94 this semester. I was pretty happy about that. Right now I'm just taking it easy at home for a few weeks. I don't have to work, do homework, study for tests or anything like that. I'm FREE as some would call it. However, I do have to get ready for my very exciting and awesome intership at the INL this summer. It'll be a great experience for me. I start working on May 18 in Idaho Falls. And we'll see what great adventures await me in the great gem state.
Just to add to the excitement, I built bottle rockets in my Fluids class this year. I've attached a video for all to see and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment