Happiness

The title of this blog came from the musical You're a Good Man Charlie Brown. In our world, there exists so many different interpretations of what happiness truly is. It appears that some feel that happiness comes from economic prosperity or doing what feels good. Or for all of you Wicked fans out there, "Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true." My personal opinion is that happiness comes by living right and clean lives.

Looking through Windows

Friday, May 15, 2009

Well, it looks as if I'm finally off to Idaho to begin my internship. This should be an exciting adventure. I'm mostly excited to "go back to my old stomping grounds" as many people have said. Yup, good ol' Bonneville County here I come. You could only keep me away for about five years.
But to be honest, it has also been really nice being home for three weeks and not having to work. I'm gotten quite a bit accomplished. However, all those mornings of sleeping in until seven thirty in the morning are almost over, on Monday I have to be at work at seven. Yay!! Actually, thank goodness for having work at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment